Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Second hand Smoke.

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Second hand Smoke.


  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Second hand Smoke.

    I wish a lot of people knew this at heart! It makes me furious to see a parent smoking in a vehicle with their kids! Window up or down it still hurts! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Second hand Smoke.

    I don't see how people can be so selfish to expose other people to something so damaging. I don't like that I have exposed to something unwillingly that could and probably does take minutes off my life. I hate smoking and I am currently trying to help many friends quit for their health and everyone else's health around them. I just wish more people realized how damaging smoking is.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Second hand Smoke.

    I, unfortunately, second hand smoke about a pack a day.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Second hand Smoke.

    Too many people just don't stop and think about what they are doing. And unfortunately some of them just don't care.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Second hand Smoke.

    A nasty habit. I'll never forget something a local evangelist said during one of his sermons. What got him on the subject was telling about his father dying of lung cancer. Anyway, his quote would be this:

    "By the way, smoking won't send you to Hell.....it just makes you smell like you've been there." [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    I'll always remember that one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cats78's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Second hand Smoke.

    I have a great Aunt who died because of lung cancer from second hand smoke and never smoked the first time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •